- LM&P service provides our clients with the most cost-effective fee structure for each case.
- Our engagement letters set forth the nature of the legal services we will perform with an estimate of our fees for our services, or our attorneys’ hourly rates.
- We are regularly engaged on an hourly fee basis, but we also consider a contingency fee, flat fee, or a modified fee (flat fee plus contingency) basis.
- We enable clients to pay by wire transfer, check or credit card. You can even pay your invoice securely online by clicking the LawPay button at right.
- We bill monthly or as deemed appropriate based on the progress of the matter.
- We ask that clients pay invoices within 30 days of receipt, but we do allow installment payments in some circumstances.