Anne practices in the area of civil litigation in both federal and state courts with a focus on insurance defense, maritime law including insurance disputes and coverage issues, contract disputes, property/title disputes, domestic relations including dissolution of marriage proceedings and post-divorce modifications, landlord/tenant, summary process actions and personal injury.
Anne also represents clients in alternative dispute resolution forums, including arbitration, mediation, and collaborative divorce. Anne is a certified mediator having completed the forty-hour mediation training program at the Center on Dispute Resolution at Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Prior to entering private practice, Anne was a legal research clerk with the Connecticut Superior Court.
- Civil Litigation – Federal and State Courts
- Insurance law including coverage advice and bad faith litigation defense
- Security proceedings including arrest, garnishment and attachment
- Maritime insurance disputes and cargo claims
- Vessel passenger injury claims
- Personal injury including automobile accidents
- Domestic Relations/Family Law
- Landlord/Tenant and summary process actions
- Connecticut, 2004
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court, D. Conn., 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D. Cum Laude, 2004.
- Quinnipiac Probate Journal, Supervising Editor, 2002-2003
- University of Vermont, B.A., 1999
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
AFFILIATIONS AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer, Connecticut Audubon Society, Nature Explorer’s Program
- Member/volunteer – Girl Scouts of America
- Member/Board of Education Representative – Riverfield School Parent/Teacher Association;
- Volunteer- Fairfield Wildcats Youth Football and Cheer